Kohls Credit Card Application And Benefits
Kohl’s maintains 1,100 department shops in 49 states, making it a major brick-and-mortar retail destination as well as a go-to destination for online and app consumers. Kohl’s offers a Kohl’s credit card through Capital One, which provides loyal customers with discounts and other perks such as becoming Most Valued Customers after spending $600 each year. It’s easy to apply for a Kohl’s card; just follow the procedures indicated below on Kohls Credit Card Application And Benefits.
Watch the below video on Kohls Credit Card Application And Benefits:
How to Get a Credit Card at Kohl’s
You can apply for a Kohl’s card online, over the phone, or in person at any Kohl’s location. Regardless of how you apply, you will need to provide the same information. You must be a legal resident of the United States, and all applications will be subject to a credit check.
To apply online, go to the Kohl’s credit card application page and, if you have one, enter your personal offer code.
* Apply now by clicking the green “Apply Now” button.
* On the application page, fill in the required fields. Your name, address, Social Security number, and annual gross income are among the data fields.
* Understand the expenses and fees, your rights, and how your balance is determined by reading the important disclosures.
* To learn more about the Kohl’s credit card rewards program, see the Yes2You Rewards Member Agreement Terms & Conditions.
* To evaluate and submit your completed application, click “Continue.”
To apply over the phone, dial:
Call 1-855-564-5748 to apply for a Kohl’s card over the phone. Monday through Saturday, 7 a.m. to 9 p.m. Central time, and Sunday, 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. Central time, Kohl’s charge customer service hours are 7 a.m. to 9 p.m. Central time.
To apply in person, follow these steps:
Apply for a job at a local Kohl’s store’s customer service desk. Visit the Kohl’s Location Locator online or call 1-855-564-5705 to find a store near you.
The Kohl’s Card’s Costs
The Kohl’s card does not have an annual fee, however there are late payment and returned payment costs of up to $37 for cardholders. The prime rate is used to calculate annual percentage rates. If you don’t make the minimum payment by the due date and time, you’ll be charged a penalty APR.
Benefits of a Kohl’s Card
You can take advantage of a variety of benefits as a Kohl’s cardholder, including discounts, special deals, and simple payment methods. As a Kohl’s credit cardholder, you’ll enjoy the following benefits:
* 25% off your first Kohl’s charge purchase * At least 12 special offers per year, including Kohl’s promo codes and Kohl’s coupons * 15% off when card arrives in the mail * Most Valued Customer status after spending $600 in a year; six additional savings offers per year, including free shipping from Kohl’s and Kohl’s discount codes * Easy account access for making bill payments online * Kohl’s card storage in the Kohl’s app for making bill payments
Combine your Kohl’s card discounts with other Kohl’s loyalty programs like Yes2You Rewards, Kohl’s Cash, or discounts offered during “Night Owl” or “Early Bird” deals to maximize your savings.
Kohls Credit Card Application And Benefits: conclusion
If you’re a frequent Kohl’s shopper seeking for the best deals, the Kohl’s credit card could be a good fit. Although the charge card’s APR isn’t the lowest compared to other low-interest credit cards, the incentives offered to cardholders may make it worthwhile to apply.