Fifth Third Bank Customer Service
This article explains all you need to know about Fifth Third Bank Customer Service.
Fifth Third Bank Customer Service Pros
* Over 50,000 fee-free ATMs: Fifth Third Bank members have access to over 1,100 branches in 11 states, and even more ATMs around the country. The bank has Allpoint, Presto, and 7-Eleven ATMs. That means using your Fifth Third Bank debit card at any of the network’s ATMs will result in no transaction fees.
* No minimum deposit to open a checking or savings account at Fifth Third Bank. However, you must fund the account within 45 days of opening it.
* NO MINIMUM BALANCE REQUIRED! Even if you simply have one penny in your account, interest-bearing accounts pay an annual percentage yield.
Fifth Third Bank Customer Service: Cons
* Monthly maintenance fees are higher than typical for consumer accounts at Fifth Third Bank.
Monthly fees for checking accounts range from $0 to $25, while savings accounts are all $5.
* Low APY on interest-bearing accounts: Fifth Third Bank offers APYs ranging from 0.01 to 0.10 percent. Other banks’ rates are higher. Except for Preferred Checking, Fifth Third Wealth Management Platinum Capital Account, and Wealth Management Checking account holders, Fifth Third Bank charges a monthly fee of $3.95 for debit card usage.
Who Can Use Fifth Third Bank?
Located in 11 states, Fifth Third Bank targets people who wish to bank with a major, well-established bricks-and-mortar institution. The best fit is if you live in one of the following states:
* Want numerous accounts at the same bank * Love earning extra money: bonuses, interest even on tiny balances, and rewards with a debit card
Fifth Third Bank Services
Fifth Third Bank offers a wide range of deposit accounts and services to consumers.
Fifth Third Booster Savings
The Fifth Third Momentum Savings Account is a great way to start saving. Set your savings goal of $500 to $25,000 with this account. The account can be opened with no minimum deposit, but must be funded within 45 days. When you meet your savings goal, Fifth Third rewards you with a one-time interest incentive equal to the account’s lifetime interest.
This account’s APY is merely 0.01 percent for balances up to $50k. Also, no interest is paid on balances over $50,000. The first six months are free of a $5 monthly service fee (185 days). However, there are various more options:
* Maintain a monthly balance of $500 or more in a Fifth Third Checking or Money Market Account
* Be under the age of 18
* Enroll in Fifth Third Military Banking
Fifth Third Express Banking Checking
While not strictly a checking account, Fifth Third Express Banking offers many of the same features as a checking account: Checks can be cashed and deposited at Fifth Third Bank branches or via the mobile app. The account does not accept ATM deposits or checks. This account comes with an Express Banking Debit Card, which costs $3.95 per month.
While this account has no monthly fees, some services, such check cashing/depositing in person and mobile deposits, charge fees. These fees are decreased based on your monthly transaction volume.
Third Momentum Check
This no-interest basic checking account has many advantages:
* A Fifth Third Bank cashback contactless debit card
* Mobile deposit and account alerts * Online bill pay * Unlimited check writing
There is no monthly fee and no minimum deposit.
Financial Services Fifth Third Bank
Fifth Third Bank is a great choice for finance or investing services. It also provides: * Auto loans * Home equity loans * HELOCs * IRAs * Robo-Investing * Managed investment portfolios * Financial advisors * Business loans
Fifth Third Bank Customer Service
You can reach live customer service agents Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m. EST and Saturday and Sunday from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
You can use the mobile app to do mobile deposit, money transfers, and bill pay 24 hours a day. The app has over 15,000 evaluations and is now ranked #109 in Finance apps on the App Store. It has a comparable score on Google Play.
Fifth Third is ranked 2nd in Banking Sat The assessment examines the mobile apps of 11 regional banks. That’s slightly above average. In the J.D. Power 2021 Retail Banking Satisfaction Study, the bank ranked second overall in customer satisfaction among banks in the Southeast.
Using Fifth Third Bank
Fifth Third Bank customers in the 11 states it serves can quickly open an account online or at one of its 1,100 branches. Customers can deposit funds by online transfers from other accounts, mobile check deposit, wire transfer, mail-in checks (except for Express Banking customers), or in person at a Fifth Third Bank office.
Fifth Third Bank Customer Service: Conclusion
Fifth Third Bank’s fee-free ATM network countrywide adds to client convenience. This might be a terrific one-stop-shop for all of your financial needs, given the variety of products and services Fifth Third offers. Customers may notice that their checking accounts are more expensive and their interest-bearing accounts pay less than competitors’. Although monthly maintenance costs can be waived, Fifth Third has more stringent standards than other banks. With a Fifth Third account, you may feel nickeled and dimed monthly for using a debit card on all but the highest-tier checking accounts. You may wish to bank elsewhere if you simply require a few services or accounts.
Thanks for taking the time to read this blog post on.